AS you arrive in Aix-en-Provence, settle into your accommodations and enjoy the lovely town.
(If you require transfers from the rail station or from a close by airport we can arrange them for you.)
In the morning of your honeymoon you will enjoy guided walking tour of the town.
Your guided tour will highlight the main sites of Aix-en-Provence such the Roman wall, Cathedral Saint Sauveur, the school of Political Sciences, the Archbishops’s Palace and Belfry clock tower.
Today you will have a free day during your honeymoon tour to relax and enjoy the charm of Aix-en-Provence.
Optional tours to explore the Provencal town of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Gordes and wine tour to the wine area of Saint-Victoire mountain are available
You will continue your journey today to the South of France. You will be transferred to the rail station for the train bound for Nice. When you arrive in Nice our local driver will meet you at the station to take you to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day.
This morning join your Small group for a full day excursion to the royal town of Monaco. Here you will visit the old town and see the famous Palace where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainer lived and where the new Prince still lives. Then you will also see Montecarlo with its chic shopping, beautiful marina lined with expensive yachts, and the famous Casino of Montecarlo. Before returning to Nice you will also stop at the Fragonard perfume factory in Ez where you will see how your favorite scents are created.
- Aix en Provence 03 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Nice 03 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Private walking tour of Aix en Provence
- Small group full day excursion to Monaco , Monte Carlo, Eze
- Small group full day excursion to Cannes Antibes-Juan les
- High speed train from Aix en Provence to Nice
- Private transfer from hotel to Nice airport
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout France
- Local emergency contact number daily
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
TITLE OF THE TOUR
- Aix en Provence