PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Inclusions listed as per written confirmation
- Applicable city taxes payable directly to hotel before the end of your stay
- Tips & Porterage charges (luggage handling)
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, and insurance
- Items not explicitly specified in itinerary inclusions list
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
- Payment upon booking: 25% deposit
- Insurance (if applicable). This portion is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Balance payment: due 45 days prior to program start date.
- Programs/services confirmed within 45 days of start date require full payment immediately.
- Tour documents will be delivered electronically approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to your departure.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Train tickets, Museum tickets and Travel Insurance are 100% non-refundable and non-transferrable.
In the event of cancellations, the following charges will apply:
- More than 45 days prior to tour start date: deposit, airfares & travel insurance for land package
- From 45 to 22 days prior to tour start date: 50% of the cost of the land package
- From 21 to 15 days of tour start date: 75% of the cost of the land package
- From 14 days to the day of the tour start date: 100% of the cost of the land package – NO REFUND
- No refund will be made for unused portions of the trip.
All cancellations must be made in writing. We strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
** All cancellations must be made in writing.
We strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
Your vacation is a time to be spontaneous, be adventurous and most of all – to be carefree. But your dream holiday can end in a flash. Travel Insurance is the best way to ensure that you get full pleasure out of your well-deserved vacation, with no hesitations or drawbacks. When you purchase travel insurance with Mytourddeisgner.com your coverage will include medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage damage, medical evacuation and much more. We offer a selection of travel insurance plans that will satisfy your peace of mind while you travel. Receive an online quote.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain, at his own expense, all documentation required by all relevant government authorities. In the event that the passenger does not obtain the required documentation, he/she will be denied boarding by the air carrier or refused entry into the country of destination. No refund will be made under such circumstances.