day 1, Arrival in Paris
Bienvenue en France. Welcome to France. As you arrive at the Paris airport our local driver will meet you to take you to your hotel in the center of the city. After checking in rest up or start your exploration of the city on your own.
day 2, Paris Discovery
Your first day of touring in Paris begins with a guided small group tour highlighting the main sites of the city. You will see sites in both the left and right bank including: Concorde Square, the Louvre Museum, the River Seine with its romantic bridges. the Cite Island with the Palace of Justice, Notre- Dame Cathedral and the bustling Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon. Montmartre ,the Champs-Elysées to the Arch of Triumph. the Eiffel Tower (photo-stop). the Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s Tomb. Balance of the day at leisure.
day 3, Loire Valley
Your France adventure continues today with a small group excursion to the land of castles the Loire Valley. You will be picked up at your hotel and visit three famous Chateaux, Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord. During the day you will enjoy a typical lunch set in the beautiful countryside and featuring local delicacies. Retun to Paris in the late afternoon.
day 4, Versailles
After breakfast meet your driver in the lobby for your small group tour of Versailles. The Chateau de Versailles was once the home of Louis XIV known as the Sun King and Marie Antoinette his queen. Today you will visit one of the most famous and beautiful palaces of the world, Return to Paris after the tour.
day 5, Paris - Strasbourg
Today you depart Paris bound for Strasbourg. Our local driver will meet you in the lobby for your transfer to the rail station where you will board the high speed train. The journey will take about 2 hours. When you arrive at the rail station in Strasbourg, you will be met by the local driver and transferred to your hotel.
day 6, Strasbourg
Today with a guided small group you will discover the city center of Strasbourg, famous for its architectures, cathedral and history. You will see the Gothic Cathédrale Notre-Dame with its amazing astronomical clock. You can climb the spire which offers sweeping views of the Rhine River.
day 7, Alsace Region
Your journey continues this morning with a delightful tour to the Alsace Region. In morning your will discover the town of Colmar and its beautiful monuments and the typical village of Eguisheim. In the afternoon continue with a scenic drive through the Alsace Wine Road and Haut Koenigsbourg for a visit of the amazing medieval castle.
Return to Strasbourg at the end of the visit
Return to Strasbourg at the end of the visit
day 8, Strasbourg - Zurich
Today you depart Strasbourg. Our local driver will meet you in the lobby for your transfer to the station where you will board the high speed train bound for Zurich. The journey will take about 2 hours. When you arrive at the rail station in Zurich, you will be met by the local driver and transferred to your hotel in the city center.
day 9, Zurich
Today meet your guide at the hotel for your private two hour walking tour of Zurich Old Town. Spend the balance of the day at leisure.
day 10, Departure
Your France adventure ends today as we transfer you by private car to the Zurich International Airport for your flight home.
- Paris 04 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Strasbourg 03 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Zurich 02 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Small group tour Half day Paris city tour
- Small group tour to Versailles
- Small group full day excursion to Loire Castle
- Small group Half day walking tour of Strasbourg
- Small group full day excursion to Colmar and Alsace Region
- Private guided walking tour of Zurich Old Town
- All transfers are private from and to airports with English speaking drivers
- High speed train from Paris to Strasbourg
- High speed train from Strasbourg to Zurich
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Wine Tasting in Alsace
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout France and Switzerland
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not Include
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arch of Triumph
- Champs Elysees
- Castle of Amboise
- Chenonceau Castle
- Chambord Castle
- Haut Koenigsbourg Castle