Upon your arrival in Zurich Airport, meet your driver for your transfer to the hotel. Use your first day to enjoy Zurich on your own. Upon arrival you will receive your Swiss Pass which is a great way to cruise on the Lake, or travel by bus or train.
This morning meet your guide for your private 2 hours walking tour of Zurich Old Town. After the visit spend the balance of the day at leisure to continue to visit on your own this beautiful city with its world renowned museums.
Today meet your group for the full day excursion to Mount Titlis the highest glacier and biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. On board of the Rotair cable car your will reach the peak of Mt.Titlis. Visit the Ice Grotto and enjoy the fantastic scenery of the Alps and glaciers.
At the end of the tour pick up your luggage at the hotel and make your way to the train station. You will travel from Zurich to Bern by train.
This morning meet your guide at the hotel for your 2 hour private walking tour of the Old Town of Bern. Explore Bern, the Swiss capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site with its amazing Gothic Cathedral and Clock Tower.
After check out this morning take the way to the train station. You will travel from Berne to Montreux by train. Check in your next hotel in Montreux.
Early in the afternoon meet your guide and driver at the hotel for your private walking tour of Montreux and visit of the famous Chateau de Chillon, one of the best-preserved medieval castles in Europe. Continue to a panoramic drive of the famous vineyards of Lavaux overlooking the Lake Geneve and walking tour of the village of Vevey.
After breakfast head to Montreux train station to board the Swiss Chocolate train. You will travel in first-class comfort in a “Belle Epoque” Pullman car, vintage 1915 and/or the modern panorama car affording stunning views of the vineyards surrounding Montreux and medieval Gruyères. You will visit the cheese factory in Gruyères and the Nestlé chocolate factory.
Do not forget your camera as you board the train for a day filled with photo ops on the Golden Pass line from Montreux to Interlaken, You will be amazed at the beautiful landscapes of vineyards, mountains and country estates. In interlaken you will have time to visit the lovely alpine town. Then you will return to Montreux on one of the many trains available during the day.
Time to say Auf Weidersehen to Switzerland. Check out this morning and make your way to the train station for your transfer by train to Geneva airport.
- Zurich 02 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Bern 02 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Montreux 03 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Private Zurich walking tour (2 hours)
- Private Bern walking tour (2 hours)
- Swiss Chocolate train excursion
- GoldenPass ride to Interlaken
- Swiss Saver Pass 1st class 6 days
- Private transfer from Zurich airport to hotel by car
- Seats reservation for Swiss Chocolate Train
- Seats reservation for Golden Pass train
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Cheese tasting
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout Switzerland
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- Lake Geneva
- Chocolate train
- Golden Pass