Arrival at Malta Luqa airport. Meet your driver and assistant and transfer to your hotel.
After Breakfast enjoys a half day private tour of Valletta. Visit the main sites of this beautiful city including: Grand Harbour, Upper Barrakka gardens, and St John’s Co-Cathedral.
Stroll down Republic Street past the Grand Masters’ Palace in St. Georges Square. Finish your tour by viewing the informative and entertaining Malta Experience Audiovisual presentation on the history of the Island. Continue on your own in the afternoon.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before meeting your driver and guide for your excursion to the fortified city Mdina.
Following the winding streets of Mdina will take you back in time to the medieval ages.
As you make your way to the top of the city you will pass many styles of architecture Norman palaces to Baroque buildings. From the bastions of the city you will have a commanding panoramic view of the Island.
As you leave the city by the Greeks Gate you will stop at the Christian Catacombs in Rabat. Then a wonderful view of the cliffs at Dingli. After a stop for lunch, a visit to the beautiful San Anton botanical gardens and stop for some Maltese arts and crafts at the Ta Qali craft centre before returning to your hotel. Finally you will be dazzled as you view the majestic Mosta’s Dome before returning to your hotel.
After breakfast, meet your driver and guide at the hotel for your excursion to the isle of Gozo.
This beautiful Island is unspoilt with its beautiful green hills, sandy beaches and relaxing atmosphere.
There are many interesting sits on this island your tour will include: The temples of Gantijia, the medieval citadel in Victoria, the bay of Xlendi and the Azure Window at Dwejra.
After your visit return to your hotel.
Time to say goodbye to beautiful Malta. Transfer to the airport.
- Malta 04 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Private La Valletta city tour including entrance fees(4 hours)
- Private excursion to Mdina including entrance fees (6 hours)
- Private excursion to Gozo (8 hours)
- All transfers are private from and to airports with English speaking drivers
- Ferry tickets from La Valletta to Gozo
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout Malta
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- La Valletta
- Grand Harbour
- Gran Master Palace
- Catacombs Rabat
- St Anton Botanical Gardens
- Mosta’s Majestic dome
- St Gerge Square
- Island of Gozo
- Upper Barakka Gardens